We would like to announce the 2012 Valentines Day Theme Design Contest. In this contest, you will create a Valentine’s Day WordPress theme for our themes directory at fanfusion.org/themes. We will keep the rules short and simple as some of you may be familiar with it already.
How to enter
1. To submit a theme, please leave a comment here that you will be entering. When you are finished with the theme, please email it to us along with a psd of the editable regions and a list of fonts. The theme is for wordpress (not coppermine).
2. Please leave a room for a 300×250 in the header and 728×90 above the fold. [Example]
3. The theme will be for WordPress and must be easy to use and edit for different celebrities, and not based on widgets
4. Themes must be your own original designs, and by submitting the theme you agree to give us permission for unlimited use of the themes. Once submitted, a theme cannot be removed.
5. There must be a graphical link to fanfusion.org in the header image somewhere, example, the following in this theme. It is an example, please don’t copy and paste this exact image
6. The sidebar needs to be able to fit a banner that is 300 pixels wide (e.g., you can make it 350 pixels).
There will be 2 winners, possibly more if more high quality themes are submitted. Each person will receive a 15 pound (about $25) iTunes gift card. Your credit will remain permanently on the theme, and we can promote your design site. If you want something else instead of an itunes gift card we can try to substitute it. We will decide the winners as soon as we receive the entries, and you will know asap, there’s no specific end date of the contest, it will end on Valentine’s Day.
[...] theme base for our themes directory at fanfusion.org/themes. The content will be similar to the last contest that we had for valentine’s day, except that you can also create Coppermine themes in this [...]